Genshin Impact The developer HoYoverse has just opened the applications for the next private beta test, which was tested both in the game and by delicious to be version 3.0 which contains the Sumeru region – here you can register.
What you can expect from Genshin Impact 3.0
Genshin Impact version 2.6, by adding The Chasm area, teased several narrative elements about the Sumeru region. Sumeru is the fourth of the seven regions of Teyvat, and is located somewhere west of Liyue. Sumeru is also the region of the Dendro archon, which means that Dendro characters like Baizhu will finally be playable. Characters coming from Sumeru like Cynoas seen in the function screen above, will also be introduced.
Last but not least, if HoYoverse follows its previous patterns regarding the release of Archon characters, Dendro archon Kusanali should be released in version 3.1. Keep in mind that all remaining archon characters were confirmed to be female characters in Story Trailerwhen then Genshin Impact released on September 28, 2020.
How to sign up for Genshin Impact Version 3.0 Beta test
- You have to join Genshin Impact official Discord server and access its # genshin-announcements channel, where you’ll find the beta sign-up form.
- If you have never joined the server before, you need to verify your phone number and get a role before you can access all channels.
- Although you can access the beta registration form directly with this linkyour application will be rejected if you are not part of the Discord server.
- You must be over 18 years old. No minors allowed in beta.
- You must present a valid ID (a valid passport or driver’s license is also accepted).
- The last day to apply is Sunday, June 12, 2022, at 18:00 EST, 15:00 PST, 23:00 BST. Click here for a countdown.
Interestingly, the deadline for applying is much longer this time. We have five days instead of the usual two. This may be a sign that HoYoverse is planning to recruit more players than usual, as 3.0 is adding a new region and there is much more content to test than usual.
Do not break the NDA
Players accepted in the beta test must sign a confidentiality agreement. Long story short, it is strictly forbidden to share screenshots, game videos or details from the beta test. Do not even think about leaking anything. Overall, you should consider being a beta tester as something similar to volunteering. You should help the developers with your feedback. So they can refresh the new content, balance the characters and the game, etc.
In fact, I suggest you refrain from applying if you know you will not be able to resist sharing details with friends. You never know what might happen, and it’s not worth risking your future for a moment of glory on social media. I can not stress this enough. Do not think you are JR Ewing and can get away with leakage. If you had to read this article in the first place, it is already a red flag that you are not knowledgeable enough.
It’s pretty easy for HoYoverse to track beta test players who leak their own game, as the developers collect pretty much all the player data. From damage figures to inputs, everything is recorded. This is widely known when player data is published in the Teyvat Times on Twitter.
Genshin Impact 2.8 will be officially released on July 13, 2022. Genshin Impact 3.0 will be released six weeks later on August 24.
#Genshin #Impact #Beta #Set #reveal #Sumeru #Dendro #register