Mohg, Lod of Blood, is often considered one of the more difficult fights Elden Ring community, especially because of the passive blood loss buildup he causes during the meeting.
While a cleansing crystal tear will do the trick when it comes to dealing with its incredibly annoying ability, there is another trick that Tarnished can use to make the fight much easier to deal with.
Only Margit, players will be able to get an item called Mohg’s Shackle, which will bind Lord of Blood to the ground for a few seconds, during which time users can get in lots of free damage.
However, this item is quite difficult to find and has often been missing by Elden Ring players during their first playthrough. But today’s guide will go through how they can get their hands on the important item to help them get it much easier with Mohg, Lord of Bloodfighting in Moghwyn Palace.
Mohg’s Shackle in the Elden Ring
From the Avenue Balcony Site of Grace, players must head south near the wing of the Dragon Statue and fall to the left, where they will find a well with a ladder in it. As you descend the ladder, users will reach the sewers of Leyndell, known as Underground escape lands.
After reaching the optional area, the Fire Ring Tarnished will need to follow the following:
- Players should follow the tunnel, which will contain many giant rats, until they reach a kind of corridor where they will find many enemies affected by the Seedbed Curse. In the corridor, on the left, there will be an open door where there will be the underground roadside Site of Grace.
- After activating the checkpoint, the Tarnished must now descend the steps located to the right of the corridor, right next to the locked door. This will lead them to the central area of the drain, where there will be many wooden planks and large pipes. It’s a room filled with stone goggles waiting to lay an ambush for players.
- After reaching the end of the room, they must fall on the pipe below and reach the floor in the drain, where there will be two lobster enemies waiting to lay an ambush for them. These are some of the most challenging enemies in the area and can quickly take over from Tarnished.
- Players can either take them straight or just run past them to the right until they find a doorway that leads them into a set of catacombs. There they will find the Leyndell Catacombs Site of Grace, and then when they rest there the users will restore the area, which is when they can go back to the door where they will now find a sleeping lobster.
- By carefully sneaking past the enemy, they will see an object fall to the right where the wastewater rushes out. When it interacts with it, the Fire Ring Tarnished will automatically put its hands on Mohg’s Shackle.
Mohg’s Shackle is a consumable item, so to use it, Tarnished must put it in its bag or place it in its Quick Item menu. Once there, players will need to use it against Mohg when the meeting begins, and it will freeze him in place for about three seconds.
Individuals can use the item twice in the encounter, and they will consume it completely after tying it twice. But it can be refilled and Tarnished will get the two charges back if they die and try again.
In addition, as in Margits fallMohg’s Shackles only works for Mohg and no other bosses, enemies, NPCs or field bosses.
#Mohgs #Shackle #Elden #Ring