Diablo Immortal Clans play a major role and serve as a platform for competitive rivalry. The concept is quite simple, but creating a clan can be quite expensive.
Although PvP and PvE are both fun, you get the ultimate experience if you join a clan. Here’s all you need to know about Diablo Immortal Clans.
How to create a clan in Diablo Immortal
When you reach level 30, you can access the Diablo Immortal Clan feature, and to create your own clan, you must spend 100,000 gold fees, which can be earned by killing monsters and completing quests.
Once you have raised the necessary funds, go to Adventurer Tab in Main menu. There you see an option called Create a clanjust click on it and you are done, easy right?
After you have established a clan, you are free to invite other players, set goals and ranks and much more. Note that the maximum number of members a clan can have at this time is 100-150.
How to join a clan in Diablo Immortal
Joining a clan in Diablo Immortal is quite simple, simply go over to Main menu in the upper right corner of the screen. Then navigate to Adventurer Tab (same as creating a clan).
There you will be able to search for and see clans that have vacancies. Once you have found one, select Apply Button. The only thing left is to wait until you are accepted.
How to create a dark clan in Diablo Immortal
Dark clans emblematize Shadows and are eligible to compete for the coveted title Immortal clan with other dark clans.
First you have to join Shadow’s faction through Shadow Lottery to create a dark clan. This is a timed event that takes place three times a day in your server’s official time zone at 12.00, 18.00 and 21.00 respective. You have to meet Mysterious patron at Westmarch Tavern during these times to participate in the lottery.
If you are not lucky, you will have to fight three bosses in a secret pub. If you defeat all three, you will join Shadows.
Akebas signed, which allows an existing Shadows member to use to invite a player directly, is an easier way to join Shadows. You can acquire it by joining the Shadow Lottery again if you are already a member. Note that having as many players as possible when you start the exile rite will help you in your fight against the immortal clan.
How to become an immortal clan on your server
If you join or form a dark clan, your clan can compete to become the immortal clan on your server. Exclusive raids and higher prey from Elder Rifts are just some of the benefits that Immortal Clan members enjoy.
Your dark clan must participate in the Cycle of Strife to advance to the level of the Immortal Clan. During the course of this timed event, the Dark Clans will be asked to complete a number of different challenges to advance on a leaderboard.
Clans that finish in the top 10 in each cycle will have the opportunity to compete in the PvP tournament for Rite of Exile. The victorious clan can then challenge a representative of the current immortal clan in a Raid-Boss style settlement against the current immortal clan. Whatever clan loses in the final battle, they will return to being a regular clan and must compete again.
All Diablo Immortal Clan achievements
There are a variety of Diablo Immortal Clan Achievements players can work on, along with daily and weekly challenges to get rewards.
Here are some of the achievements that your clan can achieve:
- Everything that glitters I Defeat 5,000 gold trolls
- Beauty fades – Complete the Forgotten Tower on all difficulties with a Guild party.
- Taken to Heel I – Defeat 5,000 beasts.
- Feeding The Pits I Defeat 5,000 demons.
- Hell I: A Dark Treasure – Complete Tomb of Fahir on Hell 1 difficulty with a Guild Party.
- Hell I: Beauty Fades – Complete the Forgotten Tower on Hell 1 difficulty level with a Guild Party.
- Hell I: Shatter The Throne – Complete Mad King’s Breach on Hell 1 difficulty level with a Guild Party.
- Hell I: Sins Of The Past Complete Destruction’s End on Hell 1 difficulty level with a Guild Party.
- Hell I: The Beating Drums Complete Kikura Rapids on Hell 1 difficulty level with a Guild Party.
- Hell I: Trials Of Punishment – Complete Temple of Namari on Hell 1 with a Guild Party.
- I This Together I – Complete 10 guild achievements
- Rest again in peace I Defeat 5,000 undead creatures
- Shatter The Throne – Complete Mad King’s Breach on all difficulties with a Guild party.
- Sins from the past Complete Destruction’s End on all difficulties with a Guild Party.
- The striking drums Complete Kikuras Rapids on all difficulties with a Guild Party.
- Trials of punishment – Complete Temple of Namari on any difficulty with a Guild party.
That’s pretty much all for the Diablo Immortal Clans. To stay up to date on the latest Diablo Immortal news, guides, and features, check out our related Diablo Immortal articles here.
Here is a great video of No-nonsense guides on how to join and create clans in Diablo Immortal:
#Diablo #Immortal #Clans #join #create #clans