Destiny 2 Hotfix – 18.104.22.168> News | Bungie.net
Raiders and dungeons:
- Going forward, the Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only release a Pinnacle reward when it’s ready when it’s this week’s selected dungeon.
- Completion of meetings during non-selected weeks has a chance to release a powerful reward.
- You can learn more about the new rotator system in the previous TWAB here.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where a Titan’s Solar Throwing Hammer could stop boss attacks from the Lord of the Temple.
- Fixed an issue where sunspots could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation and Vow of the Disciple.
- Sever: Fixed an issue where players could not teleport everything from Shame and Reconciliation Sever activities after the boss was defeated.
- See. Sever is supposed to be emotional but that does not mean we meant to catch you there, okay? We call it bonding.
- Nightmare Containment: Fixed an issue where The Machinist refused to rocket and stomp players when she was supposed to, so we gave her a hard chat and now she’s back to normal whining.
- The machinist will now periodically fire rockets at players and stomp when they get too close.
Trials of Osiris:
- Fixed an issue where players were not matched appropriately based on wins in the Trials of Osiris.
- With this issue fixed, Flawless pool and Flawless pool loot will be re-activated on Sundays at 10 Pacific.
- Well-rounded benefit will no longer be triggered when a player interrupts a charged grenade.
Your role as moderator allows you to immediately block this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you choose a penalty.
#Destiny #Hotfix #News #Bungienet